Over 15 GB worth of data has been leaked from InvestBank roughly a week after 1.4GB worth of sensitive financial and spy information was published online by a whistleblowing website called Cryptome.
1.4GB worth of internal documents, financial data, spy documents and other files was leaked on a website called Cryptome.
On average 10 new porn clickers bypassed Google Play's security checks a week. They did not just made it to the store, they sucessfully infiltrated user devices.
It seems that the new version of CTB Locker ransomware encrypts WordPress websites demanding 0.5 BTC to release files.
An attendee of a computer security workshop discovered that Nissan Leaf's API doesn't require authentication to control certain features of this electric vehicle.
The US Department of Justice has filed a motion compelling Apple to comply with a court order to help the FBI get access of the San Bernardino murderer's iPhone.
Miscreants have created a new attack designed to steal banking credentials and CC information using phishing pages crafted to look like Google Play's payment interface.
An LA hospital has paid $17,000 in bitcoins to hackers in order to get access to their computers which have been infected with ransomware for more than a week.
In the new documentary by Alex Gibney, an Oscar-winning filmmaker the phenomenon of Stuxnet is explored. A super worm discovered in 2010 by security researchers had one goal - to infect Iran's nuclear program. However, the worm ended up spreading uncontrollably.
In the United States alone more than 50% of ransomware victims have paid the extortionists according to a study conducted by Bitdefender in November 2015. Half of victims are willing to pay up to $500 to recover their data.
Hacking & Security newsWe're reporting IT security news on a daily basis
- » OWASP Meetup at FOI - bits and bytes
- » Apple TV can hack your house
- » Baidu's browser sends everything back home
- » Joomla now a target of Admedia ransomware
- » Utah gets 300m hack attemps per day
- » glibc patched for critical vulnerability
- » Linux Mint hacked and ISOs backdoored
- » OWASP Croatia Meetup
- » US taxpayers under massive phishing attacks says IRS
- » Instagram activates 2-factor authentication
- » Critical hospital machines held for $3.6M ransom
- » Huawei 4G modem remote code execution
- » APT 12 returns with new tools
- » New variant mobile worm
VulnerabilitiesWhat's cooking right now?
- » An issue was discovered in Zammad before 1.0.4, 1.1.x before 1.1.3, and 1.2.x before 1.2.1. Attacker
- » An XSS issue was discovered in Zammad before 1.0.4, 1.1.x before 1.1.3, and 1.2.x before 1.2.1. Atta
- » An issue was discovered in Zammad before 1.0.4, 1.1.x before 1.1.3, and 1.2.x before 1.2.1. XSS can
- » A vulnerability in a custom-built GoAhead web server used on Foscam, Vstarcam, and multiple white-la
- » A command-injection vulnerability exists in a web application on a custom-built GoAhead web server u
- » High: QOS.ch Logback before 1.2.0 has a serialization vulnerability affecting the SocketServer and ServerS
- » An issue was discovered in Zammad before 1.0.4, 1.1.x before 1.1.3, and 1.2.x before 1.2.1, caused b
- » A CSRF issue was discovered in Zammad before 1.0.4, 1.1.x before 1.1.3, and 1.2.x before 1.2.1. To e
- » Keekoon KK002 devices 1.8.12 HD have a Cross Site Request Forgery Vulnerability affecting goform/for
- » mod_auth_mellon before 0.13.1 is vulnerable to a Cross-Site Session Transfer attack, where a user wi
- » An issue was discovered in OxygenOS before 4.0.3 for OnePlus 3 and 3T. The attacker can persistently
- » OxygenOS before version 4.0.2, on OnePlus 3 and 3T, has two hidden fastboot oem commands (4F500301 a
- » The MikroTik Router hAP Lite 6.25 has no protection mechanism for unsolicited TCP ACK packets in the